The 13th Turkish-Arab Economic Cooperation Summit:admin
Under the patronage of the Turkish-Arab Cooperation Association TURAP and the organization of TURAB for organizing exhibitions and conferences in cooperation with the Turkish Ministry of Trade and with the participation of the Ministries of Trade, Industry, Agriculture and Livestock from Turkey and the Arab States.
The meeting was attended by:
• Mr. Hatem Al-Farjani, the State Secretary of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tunisia and the responsible for economic diplomacy.
• Mr. Mohamed Hadi Tong, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Forestry of Turkey.
• Mr. Ali Ihsan Su, Governor of Mersin State.
• Ahmed Ozer, Chairman of Istanbul Chamber of Commerce.
• Ahmed Gul Tikin, deputy governor of Istanbul.
• Mr. Tarek El Sherif, President of the Tunisian National Institutions of Consular and the General Consul of the Republic of Tunisia.
• Mr. Abdul Basset Al-Ghanmi, Director General of the Agency for the Promotion of Foreign Investment.
• HE Nael Raja Al-Kabariti, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Jordan Chamber of Commerce, Member of the Jordanian Senate.
• Sharif Shaker Al-Harthy, Chairman of the National Committee for subsistence in the Council of Saudi Chambers.
• A number of ambassadors of the Turkish Republic in the Arab countries and ambassadors of Arab countries in Turkey.
• Representatives of the Agency for the Promotion of Agricultural Investment in the Republic of Tunisia
• Representatives of the Tunisian Union of Agriculture and Fisheries
• Heads and representatives of most investment bodies and chambers of commerce, industry and agriculture in Turkey and Arab countries.
Around 1500 companies, businessmen and investors from 20 Arab countries have been participated in the summit, as well as 220 Turkish companies in the food, agro-food, agricultural and agro-technology sectors, as well as hotels, restaurants and cafes.
We encourage them to invest together:
Mr. Sabuhi Attar welcomed the official attendance, businessmen and investors from all Arab countries: We are proud to come to Turkey to support the business and the investment with the Turkish companies. We will always be on your side to provide full support to your commercial requests and joint investment activities in all Arab and Turkish countries.
This summit will have important results in our mutual investment relations:
Mr. Hatem Al-Farjani stressed the importance of such meetings in supporting and strengthening economic relations between Turkey and the Arab countries in general and the Republic of Tunisia in particular.
On the summit, a specialized trade exhibition and a seminar were held entitled “The reality and horizons of the development of joint Turkish-Arab food and agricultural investments” and organized a special meeting of heads and representatives of Turkish and Arab chambers of commerce and industry.
In addition to the meetings of the joint working systems of the Turkish-Arab Business Cooperation Group (Human Rights Consultancy System – Customs Clearance System – Investment and Real Estate Development System).